Pnc Routing Number numbers of the PNC account of checking are only dependant on the location of the checking accounts is initially opened.
Pnc Routing Number:
The routing numbers can be typically found on the lower left side of check otherwise on a card of the membership. The routing number always starts from a 0 and ends 9 digits long despite the location of the checking accounts. You can need a routing number for various purposes.
You need ACH payment, Payment of Automatic Bill, Domestic wire to transfer, money transfer in between account at an investment firm or different banks; benefits receive from Government with tax refunds, and setup of the direct deposit.
If you need to transfer the money in otherwise out of PNC Bank account of check otherwise save then you will need the correct number.
What is routing number?
Routing numbers are used for the account checking As well as it is the Nine Digits locates on the end left of each check.
It is in a bank of the US and another financial institute that uses rerouting numbers to the identification. Also it is called the routing transit numbers as well as the routing number and RTN’s.
Routing numbers are a code of the nine digits that every credit union or bank receives from the Federal Reserve of the US. Routing numbers are normally used for the wire transfers from one of the institutions to another institute.
Routing numbers of PNC:
There is a following list of the PNC routing numbers:
- Florida 043002900, 267084199
- Kentucky 083000108
- Pennsylvania – Central, North 043000096
- Illinois 07192189
- New Jersey 031207607
- Michigan 041000124
- Missouri 071921891
- Indiana 083009060, 083000108, 071921891
- Delaware 031100089
- Ohio – Youngstown 043000096
- Greater Washington Area 054000030
- Kentucky – Northern 042100188
- Pennsylvania – Pittsburgh 043000096
- Pennsylvania – Philadelphia 031000053
- Pennsylvania – Northwest 043300738
- Wisconsin 071921891
- Ohio 042000398, 041000124
- Pennsylvania – Northeast 031300012
- Pennsylvania – Central, South 031312738
Members of the PNC may need to know about where their checking account was initially opened to rightly determine the routing number of PNC that is associated with it. Members who can be use PNC at different locations than the bank their accounts was originally opened at should sure to find out and search the routing number for the location where it was opened originally.
Find out routing number of a PNC:
There are many methods that you can find out your routing number of the bank and account. Some methods are as follows:
- You can find it by using online statements.
- By using your card of smart access in online banking.
- By using online banking of your Accounts activity pages.
Read More: Citibank routing number
- pnc rounting number
- pnc routing number charlotte nc
- pnc routing number central pa
- pnc routing number columbus indiana
- pnc routing number cincinnati oh
- pnc routing number colorado
By using this information, we can say that the account and routing number of the PNC bank is an easy way to finding the routing number as well as an account number. They hope that customers can found the exact routing numbers from this list.