Citibank Routing Number is number of the bank of Citibank is one the best routing number bank in New York and its routing number is 021000089. This routing number is valid for the wire transfer, eTransfer, and direct deposit and so on. The routing number of the former EAB customer in New York. And the number is 021001486.
Citibank Routing Number:
The routing number of the Citibank is also printed at the left lower corner of check which is issued by the Citibank branch. You can call to customer care to know and find out routing number.
What is routing number?
Routing numbers are used for the account checking As well as it is the Nine Digits locates on the end left of each check.
It is in a bank of the US and another financial institute that uses rerouting numbers to the identification. It is called the routing transit numbers as well as the routing number and RTN’s.
Routing number is code of the nine digits that every credit union or bank receives from the Federal Reserve of the US. Routing numbers are normally used for the wire transfers from the one of the institution to another institute.
There are No two credit unions or no two banks have the similar routing number, each of the banks having a unique routing number provided. Also you will be need the information for international wires:
- The person’s names to whom you are wiring funds as it appear on their accounts.
- Name and their address of the beneficiary’s bank
- The account number and ABA number.
- The bank SWIFT Code and the
- With wire
- SWIFT code.
Finding Routing number of the Citibank
By state the routing numbers of Citibank:
Your routing number of the Citibank is associated with location of any bank where you can open your bank account. Even if you bank at other Citibank branch then matters is the bank where you can originally open your account.
Another way of finding Citibank:
Here are many ways to find out the Citibank routing number:
- You can check the routing number of Citibank by using a Check. For check, accounts are the nine digits locate on left side at the end of each check.
- You can go online form for Citibank. You can fill to locate your right account number and routing number.
- Also, you find out the routing number by search a routing number. A then you have logged into the online account of Citibank.
Customer service call
If you have not a check handy or online checking, then you can call Citibank toll free number 800379700. Then you provide some of the details to you can identify yourself and a representative will able to confirm the account’s routing number.
Read More: Chase routing number
- citibank routing number
- citibank routing number brooklyn ny
- citibank routing number bronx ny
- citibank routing number bakersfield ca
- citibank routing number brentwood my
- citibank routing number bay shore ny
As per information on the account and routing number of the Citibank bank we can say that it is an easy way to finding the routing number as well as an account number.